You look so beautiful todayWhen you're sitting there it's hard for me to look awaySo I try to find the words that I could sayI know distance doesn't matter but you feel so far awayAnd I can't lie, every time I leave my heart turns grayAnd I wanna come back home to see your faceAnd I'Cuz I just can't take itAnother day without you with meIs like a blade that cuts right through meAnd I can wait'I can wait foreverWhen you call my heart stops beatingWhen you're gone, it won't stop bleedingI can wait'I can wait foreverYou look so beautiful todayIt's like every time I turn around, I see your faceThe thing I miss the most is, waking up next to youWhen I look into your eyes, man I wish that I could stayAnd I can't lie, every time I leave my heart turns grayAnd I wanna come back home to see your faceAnd I'Cuz I just can't take itAnother day without you with meIs like a blade that cuts right through meAnd I can wait'I can wait forever [I can wait forever]When you call my heart stops beatingWhen you're gone it wont stop bleedingI can wait'I can wait,I can wait forever [I can wait, I can waaiit]I know it feels like foreverI guess it's just the price I gotta payWhen I come back homeTo feel your touch, Makes it betterUntil that day there's nothing else I can doAnd I just can't take it!Another day without you with meIs like a blade that cuts right through meAnd I can wait'I can wait,I can wait foreverWhen you call my heart stops beatingWhen you're gone it won't stop bleedingI can wait'I can wait,I can wait forever.....the lyrics to the song,love ya..
Sunday, December 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment